Free Google Connect Event May 2016
Join MeMedia for Google Partners Connect
Want to learn how to grow your business online from the best in the business? Look no further!
Every now and then the team at Google Headquarters in Sydney decide to gift us with an amazing free event livestreamed straight from their offices. This will be broadcasted at our Burleigh Heads workspace at absolutely no cost to you!
Come along to network, chat, eat, drink and most importantly, learn a thing or two from the big guys.
Take advantage of an opportunity to learn how to make your business better. Make sure you RSVP quick-smart as seats are limited!
- May 4th 2016
- Commencing at 11:30am and running until 1:45pm
- MeMedia Office: 41a Tallebudgera Creek Rd, Burleigh Heads, Queensland 4220
- Katy Berg, Google Partners Marketing Manager, Google Australia & New Zealand
- Elizabeth Fox, Head of Agency Relationships, Google Australia & New Zealand
- How mobile has changed what people expect from businesses.
- Why now is a great time to promote your business online and how.
- How to begin getting your business noticed online.
- Why digital advertising is an essential step to win customers.
Who should attend?:
- Calling all small business owners and small business marketing managers, RSVP Now!
Speaker and Event Information:
Katy Berg, Google Partners marketing manager
Katy will share Google's recent Micro Moments research, explaining how mobile has changed what people expect from businesses. She'll show the opportunities this has created for shaping customers' decisions and preferences, and touch on why now is a great time to promote your business online.